Central NH Veterinary Facility
Cats, Dogs, and Small Mammals.
your pet's care is our priority
In an effort to reduce risks and exposures for both our staff and our clients, we will be restricting traffic in and out of the hospital temporarily. Clients will no longer be able to enter the building. We ask that clients remain in their vehicle for scheduled appointments. We will continue to see emergencies, sick and injured pets, recheck appointments and puppy vaccines under the age of 20 weeks. We are postponing routine wellness exams for the time being. We ask that you follow these steps in order for us to continue to provide care for your pets at this time.
1) When arriving for your appointment, please call us at 524-2553 to let us know you are here. A technician will discuss your pet’s needs over the phone and will come out to the car to transport your pet inside for their exam. Following the exam, the veterinarian will call you with what was found on exam, and discuss a plan for treatment. Please do not leave the parking lot during the exam.
Exceptions and arrangments will be made for end of life situations.
2) If you need to refill medication or food, please call ahead of time with your request. Once approved, we will take payment over the phone and deliver it to your car.
3) Please reschedule your appointment if you have a cough, fever, traveled in the past two weeks, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and continued patience as we all navigate this uncertain time together. Please watch for updates as the situation can change daily.
Covid-19 update 03/27/2020
In light of Governor Chris Sununu’s ”Stay-at-Home” mandate, as well as the progressing COVID-19 disease outbreak, we will be making some changes to our hospital office hours starting on Monday, March 30th extending through to Monday, May 4th.
We will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm with no Saturday office visits.
Office visits will still be limited to the following:
- Sick or injured pets
- Emergency appointments
- Rabies vaccinations due to Human Health risk
- Puppy or kitten exam & vaccine series for 16 weeks & under
We will not be seeing non-essential appointments at this time in order to help limit potential exposure and spread of this potentially debilitating disease.
Non-essential appointments include:
- Toenail Trims
- Anal gland expressing
- Routine wellness exams and vaccinations (with the exception of rabies only vaccines or puppy / kitten series)
We understand that this is not necessarily convenient for everyone. However, we feel it is in the best interest of our staff, our clients, our families and our community, to make these changes to help “flatten the curve”.
Please note, we are still not allowing clients into the hospital. If our staff get sick, we will not be able to continue to help you and your pets. The new system of curbside appointments has been a learning experience for all of us. We know this is a trying and stressful time for many, so let’s all work together and do our part.
Stay Healthy and please call us with any questions or concerns.
your pet's medical history: prescriptions, diets, and lab results 24 hours a day
register your pet(s) online
before your first visit
your pet's medication and nutritional items delivered right to your doorstep
If your veterinarian suggests a dental cleaning for your pet at their next visit, book the procedure that day and receive $50.00 off
Lake Side Animal Hospital is located between I-93 and Laconia, on Route 3.
Taking a left off I-93, we are located approximately two miles on the left.
552 Laconia Road, Tilton, NH 03276
552 Laconia Rd Tilton, NH 03276
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Mon & Wed 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tue, Thu & Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
Every Other Sat Closed until further notice
*Office hours are by appointment only. However, after-hour emergency services are available.
Walk-in patients will be worked into the schedule, time permitting.
Jennifer L. Taylor, DVM, Member NHVMA, AVMA, ASV, AAFP, ASPCA